- Relevance to the conference (10%)
- Contribution to Academic Debate (40%)
- Appropriateness of the research/study method (20%)
- Discussion and Conclusions (20%)
- National submission (10%)
The decision of the Selection Committee is final. Should an abstract not be selected for an oral presentation, the Selection Committee may invite the authors to a poster presentation.
Further practical information (timing, duration of the talks…) will be sent to the selected abstract authors at a later stage, after the selection process. The authors warrant and represent holding intellectual property rights on the research work presented in their abstract.